Sunday, May 22, 2011

Letters My Therapist Wanted Me To Burn...

Ok people, I'm feeling super cocky since the newest "Jesus" has total egg on his face today seeing that the world still exists - but it gave me an idea. Maybe not a good one, grant you, but here it is. Who would you write and vent to knowing that the world would end, for sure this time? Because God knows telling someone exactly what you think and then having to work with them could be rather awkward. You know the kind of letter, the one you were supposed to write, healing yourself by being completely honest regardless of how it would be accepted. Then burn it. Somehow watching the words curl up, yellow then brown and finally fly away is supposed to release the hurt.

What if you could see your letter in print, or e-print. I'm looking for letters that funny, sarcastic, heart-warming. Best letters will be chosen to be published in my upcoming book "Letters My Therapist Wanted Me To Burn"

So, write to me at LunchLadyMadge@gmail.com and paste your letter in the body of the email. Include your name and address - pseudonyms are completely acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment